Missy is my home and on-going project.
She is a 1998 MCI 102-EL3 ‘Revolution.’ She started life as a tour bus. I have a great deal of work to do. Hopefully this page will help to document the progress.
First, why “Missy”?? Well… I think that is how one pronounces “MCI”, is it not?? 🙂
This is basically how she looked when we met…
… and how she looks currently.
I have a very long way to go and lots of work to do… Friends ask when she will be finished. The answer is I have no idea.
- More Destruction
- Water Storage
- Missy goes to the doctor
- Receiver hitch installation
- Electrical System Design
- 24 Volt Battery Bank
- New Sub-Floor
- Holding Tank Platform
- Closing the Gaping Hole
- Window Weatherstripping – LOTS of windows!
- Refrigerator Shopping… and couch
- Plumbing – Moving the Liquids
- Fixing the roof leaks
- Towing Lights for da’Jeep
- Backup video camera
- Solar Panel Charging System – 1720 Watts
- Lithium Battery and also Installing a Lithium Battery Bank
- New Tires
- Bed Frame
- Tire Explosion – The Aftermath: Repairs
- Window Screens
The wet bay in progress.
Leveling the floor.
The electrical “wall” in progress.